- Hot air balloon ride
- Bungee jumping
- Day hiking
- Rock climbing
More Sedate Activities
- Attend a concert
- Spend the day at a museum
- Book both partners into an all day spa
- Get tickets for a play
- Spend the day at a casino
Begin planning immediately to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your lover on Tuesday, February 14th, 2012. When Valentine’s Day occurs at the beginning of the week it is sometimes difficult for the couple to find the time to celebrate properly. It may not be simple to take off work early on the second day of the workweek. If necessary, coming in late to work on Wednesday is also a challenge.
- Arrange reservations at least six weeks in advance at the venue of your choice. No matter what the activity, it is a certainty that it will be popular on Valentine’s Day.
- Notify your employer at least four weeks in advance that you would like to arrange your schedule to take off on Valentine’s Day. Have your lover make the same arrangements with her boss.
- Make arrangements with relatives, friends or babysitters to watch children or pets on Valentine’s Day.
- Reserve a Valentine’s Day package at a hotel at least six weeks in advance.
At the end of the day, go to the hotel and take a shower, eat a delicious dinner and continue the celebration behind closed doors.